Saturday, July 21, 2012

Getting off my ass

I've been spending a lot of time on the road recently (and at sea on the Portuguese submarine NRP Tridente), but have some post shells in the wings. A couple of my favorite blogs have also been challenging me to get serious about posting.

Live Your Legend

Corbett Barr

Tim Ferriss' 4 Hour Work Week

Zen Habits

Scott Young

These folks keep me going, in all areas of my life. I've considered what a paid business model might look like for a site like mine and the content, but haven't really made any firm commitments there. I'm still in the "I need to practice posting, regularly, frequently" stage. Someday ahead though, who knows!

Thanks for the 60 page views. Can I simply say, I never though anyone would be reading.

For anyone interested, here's my current boat (or at least the model)